1. These conditions (“the conditions) supplied by “DoveCote Wedding Cars” (“the company”) to a customer (“the customer”) shall be incorporated into each contract (“the contract”) made by the company for the supply of goods (“the goods”) and service (“the service”) and hiring out of vehicles by the company. The company contracts as aforesaid upon such terms as are agreed between the company and the customer and the terms of the conditions alone. No variation of any of the conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the company.
1. All payments must be paid in full two month before the date of your booking date.
2. A £100 Booking Fee (per vehicle) has to be paid in order to save your required booking date.
3. All Booking Fees are NONE REFUNDABLE other monies are none refundable if you cancel you’re booking with less than 62 days or 2 months to your wedding date.
4. Any late payments could result in the cancelation of the contract between the customer and DoveCote Wedding Cars or additional fees been added.
1. DoveCote Wedding Cars are not held responsible for any damage to clothing or wedding attire that have sustained damage or marks by our vehicle. It is your own responsibility getting in and out of our vehicles or been photographed next to them.
2. Any damage caused by the customer or the customer s party will be invoiced for the cost of the repairing and loss of any other bookings the car cannot attend or action will be taken against the customer.
3. Any alteration to the contract on the day that has been signed for must be authorised by the management and paid to the driver in full before changing the contract if payment is not given then the contract will not be changed.
4. DoveCote Wedding Cars has the right to for fill the contract in another vehicle on the day of your wedding other then the one you have booked if that vehicle is off the road for any reason.
5. The customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that details on the company’s booking/order form’s and paperwork or email are accurate before paying for the booking.
6. These terms and conditions will be abided to as soon as your signature is placed on any DoveCote Wedding Cars paper work or by paying the booking fee.
BREAKDOWNS OR DELAYS
1. DoveCote Wedding Cars will not be held responsible for any mechanical breakdowns that would cause delay to your wedding day i.e. engine failure, flat tyres or anything else related to mechanical and no refund or costs of the wedding can be claimed for from Dovecote Wedding Cars.
2. DoveCote Wedding Cars will not be held responsible for traffic delays to/during and after your wedding.
1. Any left property in our cars is the responsibility of the customer and not our Chauffeurs, and the customer can collect items from our home address with prior arrangement.
LAW ON CARRYING CHILDREN
We cannot carry children under 4 years old in our classic cars.
This is because these cars are not fitted with seats belts and therefore suitable child seats cannot be fitted.
We ask that you inform us the exact age of children at the time of the booking that may be travelling in any of our cars.
We also ask that you inform the parents of any children above four that they are happy for their children to travel in a vehicle without child restraints.
New legislation came into force on 18th September 2006 making it compulsory for every child less than 12 years of age to sit in a suitable child seat or booster cushion.
Vehicle drivers are legally responsible for ensuring children less than 14 years of age are properly restrained in the vehicle. The new law allows children above four to travel in the rear of a vehicle unrestrained if no rear seat belts are fitted.
LAW ON ALCOHOL
We now cannot offer a free bottle of champagne or bubbly for your special journey from the service to your venue, as we do not hold an alcohol entertainment licence and is against the law to do so.
But each of our cars will still hold 2 champagne glasses in a decorative glass and bottle holder and a chiller box if you wish to bring a bottle of champagne of your own and our chauffeur will place this in the chiller box and serve you this after your wedding ceremony.